Megha is a doctor by qualification who took a sabbatical when she had her child. That’s when she discovered writing.
She has been blogging on her moderately successful personal blog since 2011 covering topics closer to life, the trials and tribulations of parenting, on relationships, her battle against depression, her love for books and culinary experiments, her experiments with minimalism and mindfulness and more. She is now a full-time freelance writer in her quest to balance her work-life.
She has been writing about:
Books for Little Readers:
- What my little reader read between ages 1 to 2
- What my little reader read between ages 2 to 3
- What my little reader read between ages 4 to 5
- What my little reader read between ages 5 to 6
- What my little reader read between ages 7 to 8
Personal Essays & Opinions:
- A Letter To My Daughter – The Gifts I Want You To Have
- What Is The Way To A Woman’s Heart? This Study Has The Answer
- Do Children Learn Better Closer to Nature?
- Here’s Why I Don’t Want My Daughter To Stop Being Angry…
- I’m an Introvert Mother Raising an Extrovert Child
- How I’m Teaching My Child To Be A Respectful Citizen Of The World
If you’d like to commission a story, discuss a project, or would love to simply connect with her, please get in touch here.